“Is having a permit to film the same as location permission?”


They are two different things. For example, you will need a filming agreement permit from Power & Light to film in that district and you will also need a specific restaurant/business’s permission to film in their business. There is no ‘Permit to Film’ for the City of Kansas City when filming in the city’s Power & Light District.

Recent Posts