“How do I know if I need a street or traffic permit?”


Kansas City, Missouri

The KCMO Traffic Control Permits for filming in KCMO are required when you work within a right-of-way (a sidewalk closure, street closure, partial or full lane closure) or any activities that impact public use of the streets and right-of-way. It is also used for production vehicle parking permits (unless you have secured parking on private property).

Instructions and Application for KCMO Permits

Kansas City, Kansas

For City of Kansas City, Kansas street closures and traffic permits visit Kansas City, KS Permit Application

Contact Cassandra Taylor 913.573.5400 for questions or information.

Other Municipalities in the KC Metro Area

To request information on other municipalities contact film@visitkc.com

Recent Posts