“What are Kansas City’s labor laws?”
Child Labor Laws
Wage & Hour Laws
- Workers Compensation
- All businesses with 5 or more employees must provide worker’s compensation insurance.
- Missouri Workers Comp Information
- Kansas Workers Comp Information
- SAG-AFTRA, Missouri Valley Localcovers Kansas and Missouri
- Contacts Maureen O’Brien Maureen.email@example.com, JD Miller John.Miller@sagaftra.org
Missouri passed right-to-work legislation in 2017.
Some unions are represented in Missouri and should be contacted if you are seeking production services involving the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Moving Pictures Technicians, Artist and Allied Crafts of the US and Canada.
- Gordon Hayman, Business Rep. Local 493 Studio Mechanics
- 314-621-4930, IATSE493@gmail.com
- Rich Piglowski, Teamsters Local 610
- 314-209-0018 or 314-209-0042, firstname.lastname@example.org